CVAAS holds a yearly election for all offices on the first Sunday of September. Although the person holding each office may change, the email addresses and duties of each office do not.
- President: Mark Boyd
- Phone: (559) 892-0102
- Chair of all business meetings. Directs CVAAS. Creates and implements business agenda with CVAAS organizer input. CVAAS organizer. Financial cosigner. Public relations.
- Vice President: Cart Duncan
- Vice-Chair of all business meetings. Acting Chair when President is absent. Assists agenda implementation. CVAAS organizer. Public relations.
- Secretary: Jennifer Dunbar
- Records and publishes meeting minutes. Makes minutes available to membership. Publish annual financial report to membership. Provide notice of votes and elections and their results. Take roll or keep a register when deemed necessary. Assists agenda implementation. CVAAS organizer. CVAAS Steering.
- Treasurer: David Costa
- Banker for CVAAS. Financial cosigner. Provide annual financial report to Secretary. Provide financial updates as needed. Event cashier. Assists agenda implementation. CVAAS organizer. CVAAS Steering.
- Member-at-Large: Bruce Mackenzie
- Membership representative to CVAAS officers. Event and new member greeter. Assists agenda implementation. CVAAS organizer. CVAAS Steering. Helps out wherever help is needed.